Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rants

Pictures still havent get from Delon.

I left class early. Class is super boring. Faci cannot make it and i was having headache. SO i left. LOL. Watched Red Cliff with Delon. Movie was Long, abit draggy but nice lar. Damn cool. LOL.
Keith and Shuying PS me ytd. IDIOTS! Suppose to go AngMoKio play pool awhile de right! ass de! Lol. Cleon came over alone. We talked alot. About memories we had, Issues that caused us to break up. So many things happen and now we are good friends. I admit this "little talk" we had affected my thinking for the day. Everytime we talk about it, i have this strange feeling. He told me not to hurry but take some time and think of what he said. - Cleon, im happy with what i have now.

Today lab, dota, class discussion, more dota and studying of ut. LOL. everything happen very fast. Back here thinking about everything.