Friday, July 18, 2008

=X

Alot of things have been in my mind. I realised that everything in this world changes so quickly that when you really sit down and look back on the things and stuff that you do and been to you will thus be confused and wondering why did you some of this things you did. - Okay abit rubbish.

There was once I wondered why female and male have to get together. Cant they just stay single and happy as friends. I'm not sure. Probably God created us this way that we have companion and thus having a better life? I sat on my bed thinking the other day, was going into a relationship essential? After all, being friends is also okay what? why must take the step and become closer? Is being in a relationship really what i want? Or because of something else? I'm not sure. One day in school, i got scared. Thought that being in another relationship will be tiring and was kinda tired of such things. Being in a few relationship and turn out the way that i don't want it to, i was kinda sick of everything a relationship could give. Talked to Jonathan and he some how open up my mind i guess. I cannot be self fish and think of it myself. Because every relationship, the person i'm facing is different. Not the same thus i cannot compare it with the rest of my past relationship. Sorted out my feelings and felt that what i have is enough and im happy with it. He is all i want now. =)

Sprouting out nonsense. Class is super boring. Thus the random post. I want to GO OUT! =)