Friday, July 25, 2008

WEDNESDAY

had labwork. it is fucking boring please! Fell asleep in the lab. The experiments were abit retarded. Lol. We wanted to watch movie but there were no timing already so we went to have our dinner and went back home.

Thursday

Today lessons was super easy thus labwork cancelled. We chiong thru our work and ended class at 11.45am. The whole class headed down to CauseWay Point where we had our Very Full breakfast lunch dinner all in a go. Seoul Garden. As it was GuoZhen last day teaching us. We had fun. Yan ming peeled a whole bowl full of prawns for me delon and delise. Ut was alright i guess. whatever dont bother already. Dota after UT. The four of us [me delon yan ming delise went to catch Prom Night - It damn retarded.]

Friday - NO MORE UT! IT'S TIME TO REALLY SLACK! =)

Chemistry as usual. We slacked! lol. Prepare to get A de. Dont know. Faci today was alittle weird so aiya dont bother so much also. First meeting i and andy started playing dota. Darling and I had a small conflict today but it died down already. I cant get angry with him too long leh. See him i will smile de. I forced myself not to smile like for super long. but i lost. Lol. Darling went to his father's birthday and i met up with Desmond for awhile at Plaza Singapure before heading home and bathe. Cleon came to pick me up as i was supposed to have dinner at his place today. His mother invited me over. Lol. Went over there and it felt so familiar. It was like last time where i would go over for dinner and talk over little things in school and such. Discuss with Keith about the chalet also for quite some time at their place. I wanted to sms darling de. But i forgot to bring my phone =( Both brothers send me home. Dinner was great. Company was fun. Like to do that again some other time. their parents are like woah. Super fun people. =)

PICTURES

The class was super cold i had to wear my jacket + erebus' jacket!

Yan Ming and Delise! =)


Darling and me