Saturday, August 02, 2008

Dennis came to pick me up at 1pm. Picked elaine up and went over to Andy's place. Stayed there awhile and headed to Katong. Wanted to go Ashton. But it was super crowded and so we drove to east coast for branch. after which we headed to Suntec. Shopped talk walk catch up abit. Elaine went to work. Dennis sent Andy home and drove me to Yew tee. On our way there, there were so many different Express way to go to and such. Damn funny. but manage to get there safely. Thanks Dennis.

Met up with Darling and Michelle [his cousin] She's lovely. At first quiet then noisy at home. Darling's dog is super scary. Damn big also. Lol. Michelle block the dog for me lar. So sweet. We played with her and she brought us to the bed to sleep. =X I want a sister like her too. =( NVM i got Gaius my beloved. haha.

Im in pain. Like very very pain. Im going to die already. I HATE CRAMPS!