Sunday, August 10, 2008

Quarrel with my dad the previous night. - dont wish to say more. Wrote him a super long letter and i guess he read it.

Met darling for breakfast at long john silvers. Walked around and then to Church. I was glad that darling was there with me. Went to Choir with the kids. They were cute as usual singing. Ian kept looking at himself in the mirror instead of singing. Gaius followed us to eat wan ton noodle for dinner. I am really glad that darling can click with Gaius as they talk and even gang up on me. Lol. Like how Michelle and I gang against Darling. Lol.

Darling went over to my place and stayed there till brother and mummy came back. Watched Hitch at the same time darling was "forced" to play chinese chess with Gaius. Haha. Dont understand why chinese chess is nice. =X

Love you.