Sunday, August 31, 2008

Okay. Stayed over at my Boyfriend's place after chalet. So it kinda extended itself. Shh. Lol. Anyways, that dog of his is still barking at me! for once when i was at his place she i meant the dog didnt bark, still can free walk around. after a short period, she changed!! she barks at me again! freaking scary dog. But nevermind that, was really happy to spend quality time with Boyfriend.

Sunday - Met Boyfriend and his clique at Amk for pool and of cos PP!

These few days met up with Boyfriend at his place and did my PP and of cos spent more time with him. Lol. Met the clique[Darling Delise YanMing Erebus] on Wednesday to chiong PP in school. After that Xiao ting joined us and we went to Amk for movie. Wanted to catch Death Race but it was filling fast thus after much hestitation we caught 4bia.


This freaking show is fucking scary. Not for the faint heart. Lol.

Stayed over at Darling's place again. This time he came down to my place after work because i was down with flu, cough, headahce and cramps. He was so sweet and he surprised me because he said he wil call me when he reached home but he came over. Haha. Baka Darling but i loved it. =) felt so much better when im in his arms. Cabbed to his place and we dota-ed all the way. then i ate medicine - fedec and fell asleep in his arms once again. (:

Went to find YanMing at the IT fair. Damn crowded. Watch Clone wars. Retarded but since its was in cartoons i watched it. I nver once like star wars though. Happy just to see him laugh in the theatres. Lol. I Love Him (:

Anyways. my PP report hit 1000 words the other day and i'm happy.
I MUST FINISH MY PP REPORT BEFORE SCHOOL REOPEN! i dont care! lol. So i must chiong ar! Lol.

PICTURES!

i simply love this person. HE'S ALL MINE! (: