Friday, August 01, 2008

ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY

The time we spent together feels like years when its only one month. Funny how it seems but the time spent with you is better than anything i can have in the world. =)

Darling came over to pick me up in the morning. He was supposed to go to school though and i was ignoring him thus he popped by my place early in the morning. Had breakfast at Jurong Point's mac First time there, i didnt know there was such place at boon lay cos i only been to Jurong East. SO lol. Darling couldnt get what he wanted to get. We went to school to look for Yanming and also to collect my $30 taka vocher.

Went to Sakae Sushi for lunch + dinner. Super Full.

Her

Him

Dont look at him =X


Loves


He purposely!


Playing PSP


At home =)


Overall. I had alot of fun. Unforgettable day. I ate Darling made porridge. Haha. I love him. I lose and gain something today. =)